2018 Finish Chelsea’s Run
Student Ambassador Information
***Applications being accepted now through Feb 19, 2018***
Chelsea’s Light Foundation invites one student leader from each school throughout San Diego to represent their school in support of this special event. The Student Ambassador will serve as the TEAM CAPTAIN of the school team (with some help from your parent/guardian).
We’re looking for students with energy, leadership, and enthusiasm who want to help spread Chelsea’s light and make a positive difference in our community.
The Student Ambassador from each school will receive:
▪ A limited edition “Go Big or Go Home”Student Ambassador T-shirt
▪ Complimentary entry into Finish Chelsea’s Run
▪ A signature “Chelsea’s Light Foundation” orange wristband
▪ Recognition and Certificate of appreciation on March 3, 2018 at the post-race Family Festival
▪ Community service hours
▪ Plus the race t-shirt and other race goodies that all participants receive!
The Student Ambassador from each school will be asked to:
▪ Serve as TEAM CAPTAIN to build a school team
▪ Work with your principal/school staff to promote the event with announcements, presentations at assemblies, activities, rallies, newsletters, banners, etc.
▪ Put up posters on campus and in your community. We encourage you to involve your friends, family, classmates, anyone and everyone to help promote the event and join your team.
▪ Educate campus groups (sports teams, student clubs, etc.) about the run/walk. Spread the word and get creative!
▪ Encourage students/teachers/parents to register for the race as part of your school team
▪ Reach out to Student Changemakers at your school so they may help implement your plan.
We will provide each Student Ambassador with more details about the run/walk and promotional materials, including event posters.
Can we count on you to be a 2018 Finish Chelsea’s Run Student Ambassador? Student Ambassador applications are being accepted NOW through February 19, 2018
If you are interested in becoming the Finish Chelsea’s Run Student Ambassador, please fill out the form below. If you would like more information, please contact Kathryn Takeuchi at email@example.com.
Already a Student Ambassador? Great! Here are the locations where you can pick up additional materials to promote Finish Chelsea’s Run:
▪ Village Mail and More, 12463 Rancho Bernardo Rd., San Diego, CA 92128
▪ High Performance Movement, 4903 Morena Blvd – Suite 1212, San Diego, CA 92117. Email Heather@hpmovement.com before arriving to confirm the team will be in the office.